- Very wide operating range: Vacuum to 500bar pressured tanks, up to 0.3g/cm3 liquid densities, 77K to 673K operating temperatures
- Available with Level Indicator, Level Switch and Level transmitters for remote monitoring and control
- The operating principle is based on the use of permanent magnet system ensuring safe and reliable activation of visual indication elements or transducers
- Magnetic elements used can withstand high temperatures with negligible degradation of magnetic flux.
- Lightweight and hermetically sealed floats ensure smooth usage for dirty and high viscous liquids over large indication ranges.
- Closed and Open floats are available for various pressure ranges
We have many years of practical experience in the use of WEKA VLI Level Indicators in:
- Chemical and other process industries
- Thermal Power Plants
- Hydraulic systems
- Vehicular applications
- Petrochemical industries
- Refrigeration systems