- line size range: 25mm to 150mm ( 1” to 6”)
- accuracy: between 0.1% to 0.3% (depending on range and properties of liquid)
- models available with digital display / mechanical display / roller register / pulse generator
- rugged and proven design for long term stability and accuracy. No wear & tear.
- low pressure drop across meter (please refer catalogue for pressure drop curve)
- special oval gear teeth profile for liquids for viscosities above 150 mpa.s
- lesser number of parts which makes maintenance simple.
- atex variants available for explosive atmospheres.
- toshniwal’snablcertified calibration facility and experienced service engineers ensure long term commissioning of the meters.
toshniwal’s oval gear meters are highly versatile and can easily handle any downstream (free of particulates) liquid flow measurement with superior accuracy and reliability through proven design and quality construction. Here are a few applications that the ov & oi series are frequently used in:
- approved and extensively used for custody transfer
- terminal automation
- diesel unloading
- chemical unloading
- solvent batching
- bowser dispensing
- consumption monitoring