Moisture Removal (Drying) In Brake Manufacture Plant
- Client is a major Brakes manufacturing company based out of Chennai.
- The brakes need to be dried of water droplets in the Zinc Phosphating process line.
- Client was previously using compressed air blowers for this process.
- The Noise pollution and energy consumption woes of this system forced the client to search for a better alternative.
- We have provided our Vacuum Drying System employing a Pneumofore Rotary Vane pump and a mechanized-lid chamber.
- The advantage of this pump is its ability to handle water vapor easily.
- This system is relatively quiet with Excellent energy saving.
- Noise was reduced from 120db to 80db(A).
- Number of loads per shift was increased by 20%.
- Resulted in 100% dry parts- top process quality.
- Process cost saving of more than 4.5 lakh Rupees.
- Safe and reliable process.
- The system won the National Award for Energy Saving at the Kaizen Conference in New Delhi (14th December 2008).
Leak Testing In Automobile Industry
- Leak testing of Brakes is a very demanding process where the break diaphragms are subjected to rigorous testing for large number of cycles (Million Cycles) to pass the required quality tests.
- Vacuum pumps used for this should have the ability to handle fluctuating pressures as well as continuous operation for long stretches without pause.
- These testing facilities generally follow clean room operation styles and would require a smokeless and low-noise operation.
- We have provided our TMS series vacuum pumps for a large number of brake manufacturers in India for this leak testing.
- TMS series works naturally with fluctuating pressure ranges.
- The rugged build and design ensures reliable operation for extended periods.
- We analyze the requirement and prescribe the exact capacity pump to ensure optimal performance.
- Small dimensions of pump coupled with no smoke and quiet operation makes it a natural choice for clean room application.
Material Recycling In Fastener Manufacture Plant
- Client manufactures metal fasteners used in Clothing and Bags.
- They have recently imported 6 units, which are using large amounts of brass and copper as raw material.
- A lot of wastage of said metals was observed from these machining lines in the form of shavings & chips. Customer wished to recycle this metal by collecting them into a central collection chamber.
- We have provided a single TMS 160 Vacuum pump to handle the entire collection process.
- Client saves a lot of energy due to the efficiency of the single pump.
- The centralized line of operation increases the efficiency of their process and occupies less space.
- Customer is able to benefit from zero wastage of raw materials by recycling.
Metalizing Glass In Mirror Manufacturing
- Client is a Mirror and Designer Glass manufacturer based out of Maharashtra.
- They have been using a third-party vacuum pump for their metalizing process for the past year with problems with cycle time and noise level.
- Our engineers have visited and recommended our GL 72.3000 pump for this application.
- Low price High Vacuum Pump with rugged design.
- Reduced the batch time from 35 minutes to 18 minutes.
- Fine-finished, quality result from process.
- Comparatively lower noise level.
Ultrasonic Cleaning Of Automobile Parts
- Client manufactures automobile parts and is employing ultrasonic cleaning of said parts.
- It is a continuous process with fluctuating pressure for which vacuum had to be maintained at a constant 150 mbar.
- We have supplied our TMS160 pump with a flow controller to ensure the maintenance of constant vacuum.
- Desired Vacuum of 150mbar was constantly maintained.
- Increased the efficiency of their cleaning process.
- TMS pumps require low maintenance.
- Significantly reduced batch time.
Vacuum For Curing Press Of OHT Tyres
- Client is a tyre manufacturer based out of TamilNadu.
- They have been using a third-party Liquid Ring pump for their OHT manufacturing unit.
- They are having trouble finding spares for the unit and facing issues with water consumption and chilling plant for the same.
- We have provided our LRVP Hydro-pack with total water recirculation and condenser for this application.
- Low water consumption due to water re-circulation.
- Client training for effective use of pump.
- Using our condenser, Client is recycling water from curing for Boiler Feed.
- Client is a thermoforming manufacturer using different thickness sheets for various products.
- Due to different thickness used, the vacuum pressure changes accordingly. Hence client was in search of a power-efficient vacuum pump capable of handling fluctuating pressures.
- We have provided a TMS 15&35 pumps for this application.
- The ability of the TMS range of pumps to handle fluctuating pressures ensures long life with low maintenance.
- Customer is able to extend their productivity as the TMS range of pumps is designed to work for extended periods without rest.
Vacuum Impregnation Of Automobile Parts
- Client is a third party vendor who carries out vacuum impregnation for various automobile parts.
- They were previously using a large capacity double-stage Oil immersed pump for this application.
- They were having complaints regarding the large amount of smoke produced and also frequent oil contamination leading to high cost of maintenance.
- Our engineers took a week to analyze their setup and observed that the pump already in use was of much higher capacity than required. Because of which the solvent flow into pump caused oil contamination.
- We have provided our TMS65 pump for this application.
- The correct use of exact capacity pump helped client avoid frequent maintenance.
- Quiet operation with lesser energy consumption.